You Cried Me You Cried Me

I heart this song!

And now, by osmosis, I heart your video. Much love to you and yours.

The Pigpen The Pigpen

wicked awesome

The sad part is, I'm so messed up I understood all of it.
You're brilliant!

The Clown Downstairs The Clown Downstairs

Amazing artwork

Soooo creepy. I love creepy stuff. It makes me think of David Firth a little.

Anyway, GREAT JOB. And do you comment on all of your reviews?

JohnDavidHeptinstall responds:

I probably won't in the future - but seeing as this is my first I like to get back to everyone who took the time to review my work, even if its just a thankyou lol - so... thankyou!

Tell Me You Love Me Tell Me You Love Me

Animation eh...

The drawings were decent (cept for the kissing scene *ack*), but the animation was really bad.
However, for a beginner it was a good start! I love your games, the movies will get better as time goes on.

How the Swine Flu Started How the Swine Flu Started

Mario gotta tan?!

That was pretty gross. I totally lol'd at the New Zealand thing though. Awesome.

My New GirlFriend My New GirlFriend

wow...

Sorry... The animation wasn't sync with the voices and it just wasn't funny... On the lighter sight that drawing was kinda pretty.

Brainfeeder Brainfeeder

Just not that good...

The art was ok, but it had no creative flow. The whole flash just consisted of a bunch of random artwork floating through a drab background. It would have been much better if the animation had more movement and rhythm, if the cartoons went in flow with each other, and if it was more vibrant as a whole.

Siblings Untitled 01 Siblings Untitled 01

Really loud.

Funny, the one with sideburns is just like my brother. In fact that whole runescape moment in the beginning has happened to me. Can't say that I could relate to the mineshaft part though.

Bobert-Rob responds:

Aw. I wish you could, the minecart part is awesome. Especially the random slowdown.

Mad Mad Mario Mad Mad Mario

LOL

Really original, I loved it! Keep up the good work.

Scoot With Lightsaber Scoot With Lightsaber

Made me laugh

It was like napoleon dynamite as a jedi. You should have said "Gosh!" when you were hit with the laser. Funny, great short flash.